Test out one of our rental vans before choosing your travel vehicle!
Short-term travel in a van can be a unique and rewarding lifestyle, so embrace it fully. Be open to new experiences, meet new people, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that van life affords.
About the Van
- Front passenger Swivel Seats
- Excalibur vicinity alarm
- Sony touch screen AV receiver w/back up camera
- Sirius XM reciever
- Sliding shelf in garage w/500lb capacity
- Overhead bedroom reading lights
- Sleeps 2. (Bed 48″x 66.5″ & Optional front seat mattress to sleep 3)
- Four Season Insulation (Havelock wool)
- Sound deadening throughout
- Webasto auxiliary heater
- Outdoor shower (H/C water)
- 30gal fresh water tank
- 6gal gray water tank w/ QD and splitter to ground.
- Hot water heater
- AC outlets thoughout.
- Garage lights
- Induction Cooktop, deep Stainless sink
- Dometic 12V/110AC refrigerator
- 6″ Custom mattress with sewn washable cover
- Complete set of VanMade gear magnetic and removable shades for windows
- 2020 Ford Transit 148 Medium roof AWD
- All Wheel Drive, 3.5L twin turbo EcoBoost engine
- Cruise ctrl, keyless entry, Lane detection
- White exterior paint, over head shelf, DK Palazzo cloth
Van Electrical System / Components
- 420ah Lithium battery system
- Victron 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 300 watts of solar
- Custom Treeline Roof Rack
- Rear Mounted Ladder
- 270 degree exterior flood lighting
- Full solar system w/300 watts of panels
- Fiamma F45S awning
- Powdercoated OEM wheels
- Powdercoated hood
- All-season tires
Other Custom Vans
About the Builders.
We are Jason and Ashley Cole. Travel has been a part of our lives for as long as we can remember. Jason and I had this idea of finding an old van then converting it over into a camper van. One day we stumbled upon a beat-up 1986 Toyota Van sitting alongside the road. The sign read first 500 dollars takes him. Well, we were the FIRST! We bought it and converted it over to a camper.
When the timing was right, we took a shot and the rest is history! Jumping ahead Jason and I are now running Treeline Vans, building quality vans for long and short-term travel.
Jason & Ashley Cole